The first kitty of 2012 comes from the British horror movie Kill List. Look at it! It’s eating from the dinner table! The same table that’s poisoned by marital discord. But at least the kitty’s cute. Anyway, here’s a collection of links spread across the end of 2011 and the beginning of this beautiful new year:
- We Need to Talk About Kitten.
- Chuck Stephens and Criterion give us a tour through the 12 Angry Men.
- The Final Image collects the final images of films. (Spoiler alert!)
- Some gorgeous fan-made Gremlins posters.
- The NYT’s Manohla Dargis on the prelude of Melancholia.
- Michael at Serious Film has an impressively deep understanding of Bridesmaids.
- Armond White’s “Better-Than List” for 2011 is out, and it’s a doozy. Jack and Jill > The Descendants! Chaos reigns!
- “13 Myths and Misconceptions About Trans Women: Part One.”
Somebody actually searched for the phrase “butt secks.” I also like how blunt “lust and fucking” is. And what was the person who typed in “inosent sex toons” expecting to find?