This week’s kitty is from Cindy Sherman’s first (and only) feature film, Office Killer. The film itself was pretty disappointing—a half-baked story that wasted a bunch of great actresses—but hey, at least it had a cute kitty! And now, a smattering of links:
- Did you know that Randy Newman secretly wrote a theme song for We Need to Talk About Kevin?
- Or that it’s been mashed up with Home Alone, resulting in We Need to Talk About Kevin McAllister?
- Tim at Antagony & Ecstasy jaws about Jaws. In a very smart way.
- Kelli Marshall writes “Putting the Ass in Assets: The Objectification of Gene Kelly (and Other Men) on Social Media.” Ashley is quoted!
- Attack the Stable! It’s far too many ponies to explain in one text.
As for search terms: we had the rejected Jules Verne title “journey in the pussy,” the question-without-an-answer “what disney movie did they say vagina?”, and the excellent statement “writing things make me angry.” Writing things make me angry, too.