Isn’t this kitty from Josef von Sternberg’s Underworld just the cutest thing ever? Just look at it! It’s such an adorable kitty! And to complement the kitty’s cuteness, we’ve got some truly spectacular links this week:
- The video “Wes Anderson // FROM ABOVE,” concluding with my favorite shot from The Royal Tenenbaums.
- “Flick Books”: Can you tell the movie from the book cover?
- Paramount’s suggested titles for Vertigo, most of them terrible. (H/T Craig.)
- Koyaanisqatsi sped up: “Balance Out of Life.”
- John Hawkes interviewed by The Guardian: “I just love to create.”
- Glenn Dunks on the camp genius of Mommie Dearest.
- Are The Artist and Anchorman the same movie? (Yes.)
- Video that made me cry with laughter: “Jean Dujardin’s Villain Auditions.”
- “Tie the knot with the $10 dinner box,” only from Pizza Hut.
We had several amusing, pussy-themed search terms in the past week—”.1 like to wonenand womenate pussy,” for example. (Dear lord what does that mean.) Two others added a strange equine theme as well: “poney likes wife pussy” and “horse-like vomen pussy,” the latter of which you should probably read with a Yakov Smirnoff accent. In Soviet Russia, vomen pussy like you!