Following up last week’s Jean Vigo kitty, we have one from Vigo’s short À propos de Nice. It’s just sitting by a sewer grate in Nice, when all of a sudden, there’s Jean Vigo and Boris Kaufman! And now it’s immortalized in film history. Yay kitty! Now here are some links:
- If you haven’t watched this yet: Rick Santorum, half of the N-word, yeah.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson: “Nobody’s dreaming about tomorrow anymore…“
- Matthew Cheney’s “The Face Of,” a video essay about Greta Garbo and Jean-Claude Van Damme.
- Eloise Ross’s “Sounds from the City in Film Noir.”
- A compilation of “Famous Movie Scenes With Cats“!
- Daniel Kasman’s “Similar Images” series over at MUBI—with Wellman, They Live, and more.
- Finally, Cats Are Assholes. Because, well, cats are assholes.
We had a smattering of fantastic, strange search terms this past week. Like “docters do the opration of chute pussy.” Or the very valid inquiry “why is it called porn and not something else”? Imagine a world where it’s not called porn. Just imagine it! And lastly, “google to sex women to women love firends both lesbian gether weddnig pussy pussy in is the moives.” Jesus, that’s an epic search term!