This week’s kitty is from Lev Kuleshov’s wacky Soviet comedy The Extraordinary Adventures of Mr. West in the Land of the Bolsheviks. And if you think it’s cute, you should see its litter of kittens. It gives birth in a ten gallon hat! So cute. Now here are some links:
- We’re still seeking bloggers to participate in Short Animation Blogathon! Feel free to comment/email with any questions.
- From Black Hole Reviews, a comprehensive genealogy of the Drive soundtrack.
- Here’s a “time lapse of Hitchcock’s Rear Window.” Very cool.
- The Film Society of Lincoln Center asked people to share their “Catherine Deneuve Memories.”
- Stanley Kubrick’s potential titles for Dr. Strangelove.
- It’s a little strident, but I couldn’t not link to this reenactment of all 75 Best Supporting Actress performances.
- Apparently a troll has been accusing Salon writers of having personality disorders.
- “Dorset police rescue blind writer’s work.”
- Have you heard of the W.A.R.G.? They’re “Women Against Ryan Gosling.”
We have two pornographic search terms this week. The first is relatively straightforward: “big women that like sex who like animals.” The second, though (and we’ve had many searches for variations on this phrase)… “google two sex women two women love firends lesbian both lesbian gether weddnig pussy pussy is in the moives.” So, yeah.