It’s a kitty! Being cuddled by Jimmy Stewart! In William Wellman’s Magic Town! How cute. Similarly cute are all these fun links:
- “Looking at you”: a fun, must-watch compilation of movie characters looking at the camera.
- The Advocate’s “Forty Under 40.”
- Hoo-hah! Jeremy at Moon In The Gutter put up his “20 Favorite Pacino Performances.”
- Mental Floss’s Rob Lammle has “A Brief History of Sierra On-Line,” if you’re an aficionado of ’90s computer games.
- “Skywalking”: a terrifying fad among Russian teens, apparently. If, like me, you’re afraid of heights, these are some intensely scary photos.
- Every shot in Children of Men that’s 45 seconds or longer. In other words, Lubezki porn.
- Harmless: a Christian found footage horror movie about a haunted box of porn. Yes. (It even has a Kickstarter, if you’re so inclined.)
- Anna Paquin: “[Bisexuality is] not a lack of decision. It’s not being greedy or numerous other ignorant things I’ve heard at this point.” [H/t Nathaniel]
A pair of funny search terms this week: first, “do princesses fuck commoners”? Good question. Second, “what does a wolves vagina look like”? Not-so-good question.