This week’s kitty is from Scary Movie 2, and it’s a lot less benign than most. I mean, it’s been beating the shit out of Anna Faris, and now it’s giving her the finger! Bad kitty! But still, it’s a kitty. Anyway, here’s a bunch of cool links…
- Andrew Wheeler at the Comics Alliance writes “The Gayness of Batman: A Brief History.”
- “What if Edward Gorey drew Lovecraft’s unspeakable horrors?”
- Erich Kuersten: “1933, not 1939, is the greatest year for classic movies.”
- An infographic on “Media Consolidation: The Illusion of Choice.”
- Adam Kuntavanish at The Next Projection has a phenomenal list of “Films on My Hypothetical Sight & Sound Ballot.”
- An art student illustrated postcolonial concepts on tea bags: “Post-Colonial Tea Party”!
- Lee Byung-hun.
We just have one particularly over-the-top search term this week: “violence horror pussy bloody operation.” That says it all, really.