This week’s kitty comes from a great Movie Morlocks piece about Harry Dean Stanton. You wouldn’t think that kitty could get any cuter, but then oh my god it’s being held by Harry Dean Stanton! Sooo cute. And now, sooo many links:
- A letter from Gene Wilder about his Willy Wonka costume.
- Pixar’s 22 storytelling tips.
- Artists draw scathingly hilarious responses to Guillem March’s anatomically fucked-up Catwoman cover.
- Dear White People: an awesome-looking, tongue-in-cheek film about racism within high-end colleges. Fund this and help it get into theaters like it deserves!
- The Guardian’s Johnny Dee has the facts about Jaws.
- Toronto’s Little Island Comics has a selection of LGBT comics for kids!
- Aja Romano of The Mary Sue on how Google forced TV Tropes to remove its “rape” tropes.
- “How To Be A Reverse-Racist,” some brilliant satire by A.D Song and Mia McKenzie.
- “All cinema is fantastic!”: Marya rants about movies, a must-watch video.
- You can make cute kitty icons! (Here’s mine.)
I have a pair of bizarrely spelled search terms for you this week: “puccy steert” and “fuc ma back puss a suc ma koc.” You heard it first here, folks: “suc ma koc.”