It’s Tom Waits holding a kitty! Have you ever seen anything cuter in your life? Aaahh I just love it. And now, some links:
- A list of “50 Comics and Characters That Resonate with LGBT Readers.”
- Feminist Frequency’s Anita Sarkeesian on “Image Based Harassment and Visual Misogyny”; Helen Lewis at New Statesman adds to it with “This is what online harassment looks like.” (Trigger warning on both for images of abuse and sexual assault.)
- An interactive guide to Gerard Manley Hopkins’ “Spring and Fall: To a Young Child” vis-à-vis Kenneth Lonergan’s Margaret.
- Mz. Aida at Smut & Sensibility writes about racist and sexist sex toy marketing. (TW for racist language.)
- EW lists the “50 Best Movies You’ve Never Seen.”
We have a pair of “pussy”-themed search terms this week: the anatomically unlikely “man sticks his head all way in womans pussy” and the emphatic mantra of desire “i really truly do enjoy touching tickling kissing a female lesbian pussy.” I think the doubling on “really truly” and “female lesbian” are my favorite parts.