This week’s hairless kitty and its prominent testicles come from the Lohan-starring bizarro flop I Know Who Killed Me. So, there’s that. Now here are many, many links:
- Sarah Woolley: “Why I wince through Hollywood sex scenes and not porn.”
- “Back to the Future,” a fascinating photo project by Irina Werning that flashes from children to adults. (H/t Jason Nelson)
- Jumping off from Total Film’s white-centric list, YAM Magazine provides a very sexy, diverse “Top 25 Hottest Film Performers.”
- The Henson Company has slashed ties to Chick-fil-A, and will be donating any Chick-fil-A money… to GLAAD.
- I haven’t seen The Dark Knight Rises yet, but everybody’s talking about it now, including The Film Doctor and Joel at The Dancing Image.
- Courtesy of “master mashup artist ChugsTheMonkey,” we have a trailer for 2001: A Space Odyssey, recut to look like a summer blockbuster and remind us how badass that movie is.
- Buzz Bissinger has one of the best takes on the Penn State rape scandal, “Joe Paterno Was a Dictator.”
- Dion Beary of The Black Kids Table writes “A White Woman’s Worst Nightmare,” about the racist YA series Save the Pearls.
We have a handful of weird/creepy search terms this week, like “free mivies of girls in poverty countries showing pussey” (a lot wrong with that one), “‘baby bottle ‘ masturbation” (ewww), “mississippian pussies” (huh), and the pièce de résistance, “frog -islam coming out of vagina dream meaning.” Because wow.