This week’s kitty is from Four Rooms: a failure as an anthology film, but a success as a kitty showcase. And now, links:
- Because you can’t enough of Tom Hardy’s Darth Vader: the “Bane Soundboard.”
- The Breakfast Club as a slasher movie.
- “If movies had crappy fonts…”
- “Jail for man who lobbed egg at wife.”
- “Hands Off, Crazy”: a pro-choice Carly Rae Jepsen parody.
- Flashback time: “5 Tech Things I Wish The Younger Generation Had Endured.”
- For other film/gender studies nerds, I adore this list of “Five Texts That Have Influenced How I Think About Gender.”