We’re baaaack! After a November hiatus, new content is finally returning to Pussy Goes Grrr. More to come over the next few weeks, too, as we wrap up 2012 and see what the new year has in store. In the meantime, we have a kitty for you—this week’s ominous feline comes from Kaneto Shindo’s spooooky ghost story Kuroneko, which literally translates into Black Cat—and some links!
- Our wonderful friends Jacob and Kailyn have been active at The Hooded Utilitarian lately. Read their work!
- “The Ukrainian Navy Is Strapping Dolphins With Guns To Attack Swimmers.”
- From NPR’s Helen Thompson: “Museum Teaches Anatomy And Disease With Ghoulish Body Part Bake-Off.”
- “Pointer Pointer” (h/t Matt Zurcher)
- “A Color Matching Game.”
- Chauncey Devega writes “Sitting on a Keg of Dynamite: Tarantino Discusses his New Slavery Revenge Fantasy Film Django.”
- Please help restore Shirley Clarke’s Portrait of Jason, “one of the first no-holds-barred LGBT films in existence.”
- Band of Thebes has a list of “The Best LGBT Books of 2012.”
- Hillary Weston on “Longing Endlessly With Wim Wenders’s Paris, Texas” in Blackbook.
Finally, some recent/disturbing search terms: “convinced sister to have sex with me,” “constantly worrying if baby is alive,” and “ten men dum in one pussy.” On the more amusing side, “lustoffuck.” Which, I guess, is “lust of fuck” condensed into a single word?