Our first fluffy kitty of 2013 is from Busby Berkeley’s The Gang’s All Here, which I wrote about yesterday. Aww, it looks like it’s waiting for a phone call! Aren’t cats just the cutest? And now, links:
- Hannah on “Django Unchained and the Expendability of Black Bodies in Cinema.” (And let it be known that she is available to write/edit for hire.)
- A “Laconic History of the World.”
- A list of “The Best African Films of 2012.”
- “The Greatest Science Fiction Porn Movies of All Time: 1961-1991 [NSFW]”
- Play the game Queer Pirate Plane.
- Sarah Kuhn on “All the Real (Geek) Girls.” Truly great article.
- Jason Bellamy’s “Bests of 2012.”
- Via Adrian Martin, an interview with Holy Motors cinematographer Caroline Champetier.
Two pornographic search terms this week, and I don’t want to know what either sentence means: “making love videos of loving blacks and white cuckold” and “real hidden camera in a restaurant bathrooms and pussy the advent of the menstrual cycle.” Yikes.