This week’s kitty is the iconic, vaguely malicious one from Nobuhiko Obayashi’s cult classic Hausu (1977). It’s so cute and fluffy and also a harbinger of weeeeird deadly things to come. Love that kitty. And here are a bunch of links:
- A set of Best Picture winner .gifs.
- Zach Campbell on “Film History, Bro.”
- Julien Allen on Glen or Glenda.
- Sean Gilman writes “On Some Objections to Auteurism.”
- “Recycled Movie Costumes.”
- Tom Fritsche on “The Mystery Scientific Method.”
- Fergus Daly goes “From Method Acting To Method Viewing.”
- A whole website devoted to the movie Modern Girls (1986).
And now, some incoherent and/or porn-ish search terms: “hiroshima wet cunt,” “seymour skinner gay porn,” “hh holmesggfrrrrrrr,” “masturbating to malthusian,” “ukraine / pussy lady /nice photos.” People really searched the Internet for all of those things… and somehow found themselves here.