Aww, it’s Bette Davis with a kitty! And now some long-overdue links!
- The Self-Styled Siren’s beautiful “Manhattan Thoughts on a Hot Evening.”
- I have some issues with it, but Bruce LaBruce’s “Notes On Camp/Anti-Camp” is still very much worth reading.
- David Cairns on Clarence Muse.
- John Oursler’s “A (straight) person’s guide to talking about queer cinema.”
- Its title’s a bit presumptuous, but this list of “The Greatest Silent Films You’ve Never Heard Of” is nonetheless a solid one.
- I love Danny Bowes. Here, he writes “10 Ridiculous Things Finance Writers Think About Movie Critics.”
- “Juliette Danielle on Life After The Room.”
- Julia Serano’s “Trans-misogyny primer.”
- “When The Thing became John Carpenter’s The Thing.”
- From Jake Cole: “The Known Danger: 10 Westerns that Aren’t Racist Towards Native Americans.”
Some very vaginal search terms lately! For example, “charging vagina images” and “god+told+me+to+show+my+pussy” and of course, “young pussy very weary.”