This week’s kitty is a threat to the singing cockroaches of Joe’s Apartment (1996), a hyperactive comedy from MTV Films—and a film that features cameos by Hate and Love and Rockets, two of its era’s signature indie comics. And now, links:
This week’s amusingly pornographic search terms: “love 1940s pussy”! “albus lily luna incest fuck hard”! I don’t think we have the kind of Harry Potter fanfiction they’re looking for.
We’re baaaack! After a November hiatus, new content is finally returning to Pussy Goes Grrr. More to come over the next few weeks, too, as we wrap up 2012 and see what the new year has in store. In the meantime, we have a kitty for you—this week’s ominous feline comes from Kaneto Shindo’s spooooky ghost story Kuroneko, which literally translates into Black Cat—and some links!
Finally, some recent/disturbing search terms: “convinced sister to have sex with me,” “constantly worrying if baby is alive,” and “ten men dum in one pussy.” On the more amusing side, “lustoffuck.” Which, I guess, is “lust of fuck” condensed into a single word?
Ewwww, this week’s kitty comes from Hostel: Part II. You’d think the milk in that bowl on the table would be more appetizing than poor Paxton’s bloody neck-stump, but cats are unpredictable like that. (Apologies for the incredibly graphic image, but it’s late October!)
- Speaking of Eli Roth, here’s Noah Berlatsky on noxious tourism in the Hostel movies.
- From Autostraddle’s dapperQ, here’s “He Said/We Said,” a queer fall fashion sampler.
- Fellow film blogger Beau McCoy’s new play, Video Joint, is on iTunes. You can read it here!
- Hilarious (fake) Bond trivia from Matt Lynch, on The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, and many more.
- Neil Gaiman on Bride of Frankenstein.
- Slant’s Joseph Jon Lanthier with a semi-autobiographical review of the new “Universal Classic Monsters” Blu-ray set.
- This piece is ~3 years old, but still: Robert Lamb on “Dwarfs in Space: Colonization, Phantasm, and Transhumanism.”
- Finally, I hope you’ve been enjoying Christianne’s horror reviews at Krell Laboratories this month. My favorites so far discuss Cat People and Seed of Chucky.
Some amusing search terms: “wonem love wonem pussy” (wonem also love misspelling?), girl with icicle pussy (not a Stieg Larsson book), “tumblr ludic pussy” (highbrow, meet lowbrow), and finally “halloween sluth fucked.” Is a “sluth” a slutty sloth?
The kitties for this week’s 80th Link Dump are from notoriously kitty-friendly auteur Chris Marker and his short film La Jetée, which I wrote about yesterday. They’re lying on a blanket! So cute and comfy. And now, an abundance of links…
- Jeffrey Sconce’s “Belated Thoughts on Themed Dining in Todd Solondz’s Life During Wartime.”
- Michael Barthel’s “Game Change and Showgirls: Politics as Camp.”
- NPR’s Laura Krantz on “Photographing Literature’s Famous Food Scenes,” a photo series by Dinah Fried.
- Wanna see cute, blocky versions of Criterion covers? Of course you do.
- Chris Higgins asks, “Did Blowing into Nintendo Cartridges Really Help?”
- Glenn Dunks at Stale Popcorn takes apart After Elton’s very questionable “100 Greatest Gay Movies” list piece by piece.
- “No Homophobes,” a project that monitors homophobic slurs on Twitter.
- Alex at Film Forager made/sells a kick-ass Enter the Dragon poster.
- Ian Grey on “How Lifeforce and Mean Streets saved my sanity.”
- For about the thousandth time, Richard Brody explains exactly why I love movies: “The Movies Aren’t Dying (They’re Not Even Sick.)“
- Want to read a little something about The Master? Here are nine of my favorite pieces on it, from (in alphabetical order) Jason Bellamy, Jake Cole, Bilge Ebiri, Jim Emerson, Kent Jones, Scott Nye, Alyssa Rosenberg, Bill Ryan, and Matt Zurcher.
Recent search terms that amuse me include “self photo fail, dildo,” “last minut pusst,” and of course “سكس,” is Arabic for “sex.”
This week’s kitty is from the People Holding Cats tumblr, and is being held by Jean-Paul Sartre, who’s deep in his work. Maybe hugging a kitty helps you concentrate on philosophy? Anyway, here are some links:
For search terms, we have the usual: “funny feminist view of sociology,” “greta garboe pussy,” and “hot girls goes grrrrr,” the latter of which sounds like an idea for a Pussy Goes Grrr spin-off blog.
This week’s kitty is from Four Rooms: a failure as an anthology film, but a success as a kitty showcase. And now, links:
This week’s hairless kitty and its prominent testicles come from the Lohan-starring bizarro flop I Know Who Killed Me. So, there’s that. Now here are many, many links:
- Sarah Woolley: “Why I wince through Hollywood sex scenes and not porn.”
- “Back to the Future,” a fascinating photo project by Irina Werning that flashes from children to adults. (H/t Jason Nelson)
- Jumping off from Total Film’s white-centric list, YAM Magazine provides a very sexy, diverse “Top 25 Hottest Film Performers.”
- The Henson Company has slashed ties to Chick-fil-A, and will be donating any Chick-fil-A money… to GLAAD.
- I haven’t seen The Dark Knight Rises yet, but everybody’s talking about it now, including The Film Doctor and Joel at The Dancing Image.
- Courtesy of “master mashup artist ChugsTheMonkey,” we have a trailer for 2001: A Space Odyssey, recut to look like a summer blockbuster and remind us how badass that movie is.
- Buzz Bissinger has one of the best takes on the Penn State rape scandal, “Joe Paterno Was a Dictator.”
- Dion Beary of The Black Kids Table writes “A White Woman’s Worst Nightmare,” about the racist YA series Save the Pearls.
We have a handful of weird/creepy search terms this week, like “free mivies of girls in poverty countries showing pussey” (a lot wrong with that one), “‘baby bottle ‘ masturbation” (ewww), “mississippian pussies” (huh), and the pièce de résistance, “frog -islam coming out of vagina dream meaning.” Because wow.