This week’s kitty is from Four Rooms: a failure as an anthology film, but a success as a kitty showcase. And now, links:
This week’s hairless kitty and its prominent testicles come from the Lohan-starring bizarro flop I Know Who Killed Me. So, there’s that. Now here are many, many links:
- Sarah Woolley: “Why I wince through Hollywood sex scenes and not porn.”
- “Back to the Future,” a fascinating photo project by Irina Werning that flashes from children to adults. (H/t Jason Nelson)
- Jumping off from Total Film’s white-centric list, YAM Magazine provides a very sexy, diverse “Top 25 Hottest Film Performers.”
- The Henson Company has slashed ties to Chick-fil-A, and will be donating any Chick-fil-A money… to GLAAD.
- I haven’t seen The Dark Knight Rises yet, but everybody’s talking about it now, including The Film Doctor and Joel at The Dancing Image.
- Courtesy of “master mashup artist ChugsTheMonkey,” we have a trailer for 2001: A Space Odyssey, recut to look like a summer blockbuster and remind us how badass that movie is.
- Buzz Bissinger has one of the best takes on the Penn State rape scandal, “Joe Paterno Was a Dictator.”
- Dion Beary of The Black Kids Table writes “A White Woman’s Worst Nightmare,” about the racist YA series Save the Pearls.
We have a handful of weird/creepy search terms this week, like “free mivies of girls in poverty countries showing pussey” (a lot wrong with that one), “‘baby bottle ‘ masturbation” (ewww), “mississippian pussies” (huh), and the pièce de résistance, “frog -islam coming out of vagina dream meaning.” Because wow.
It’s Tom Waits holding a kitty! Have you ever seen anything cuter in your life? Aaahh I just love it. And now, some links:
We have a pair of “pussy”-themed search terms this week: the anatomically unlikely “man sticks his head all way in womans pussy” and the emphatic mantra of desire “i really truly do enjoy touching tickling kissing a female lesbian pussy.” I think the doubling on “really truly” and “female lesbian” are my favorite parts.
This week’s kitty comes from a great Movie Morlocks piece about Harry Dean Stanton. You wouldn’t think that kitty could get any cuter, but then oh my god it’s being held by Harry Dean Stanton! Sooo cute. And now, sooo many links:
I have a pair of bizarrely spelled search terms for you this week: “puccy steert” and “fuc ma back puss a suc ma koc.” You heard it first here, folks: “suc ma koc.”
This week’s kitty is from Scary Movie 2, and it’s a lot less benign than most. I mean, it’s been beating the shit out of Anna Faris, and now it’s giving her the finger! Bad kitty! But still, it’s a kitty. Anyway, here’s a bunch of cool links…
We just have one particularly over-the-top search term this week: “violence horror pussy bloody operation.” That says it all, really.