HAPPY NEW YEAR! Even though it reinforces the stereotype that only evil people love cats, we’re celebrating with a picture of the two villains (and their adorable white kitty) from the musical remake of Hairspray (2007). Now, time for the last Link Dump of the year:
- Film critic Matt Zoller Seitz put together this video essay called “Never Let Them Go: 2010 and the Movies” – including awesome clips from Dogtooth, Uncle Boonmee, and of course, Never Let Me Go.
- Reverse Shot has yet another top 10 movies of 2010 list – and it’s a contrarian one!
- Tracey Ullman picks her favorite British film performances, correctly pointing out that Kind Hearts and Coronets‘ Joan Greenwood “always talks like a pussy cat.”
- Justin Bieber: terrorist?
- It Happened One Night (1934): spooky and depressing?
- The Daily Beast has 2010’s smartest people (supposedly).
- Black Swan: camp? And taking itself too seriously?
And finally, to usher out 2010, we have a bunch of totally ridiculous search terms like “a girl uses a laser gun to cut her pussy out.” Eww. On the classier side, there’s “stylish masterbating to classical music” and “multifarious pussy.” (Somebody has a thesaurus!) Uh-oh, “you found my rape dungeon”! That’s… not wholesome. And lastly, some Arabic for you! Translated loosely as “Bossi Sex Video,” “سكس بوسى فيديو.” I don’t know how to say this in Arabic, but happy new year! We’ll be back with more amazing, sexy blogging content in 2011.