This week’s lucky kitty, being held by Natalie Wood, comes to us courtesy of the Super Seventies tumblr. This week’s collection of links, meanwhile, is extra-swollen with informational goodness, since we didn’t have one last week (blogathon and all, you know). Also, keep in mind that we’ve got one more week of “normal” blogging before we switch over to all-horror, all/most of the time, for October. And now, enjoy:
- Ashe Cantrell of Film School Rejects informs us that Hollywood is a sleazy place.
- Here’s an infographic representing what movies have to say about… the future. (Unfortunately, Miranda July is nowhere to be seen.)
- Sarah Becan says “Know Your Pokécuts of Meat.” (You have to see this.)
- Halloween’s a-comin’! As a reminder of that, EatSleepLiveFilm.com provides “10 of the scariest scenes in horror.”
- Meanwhile, Popshifter’s lucky Less Lee Moore saw Livid, the new movie from Inside’s Maury and Bustillo.
- Popshifter also published this very funny, very accurate list of “Ten Psychotics With Style.” Say what you will about these killers, but they know how to dress!
- And Total Film lists the favorite horror films of many, many horror notables. Not many surprises, but… horror! Halloween! Yay!
- Sasha Stone from Awards Daily looks over Oscar’s troubled history with sex.
- Death Star PR’s “Ten Biggest Star Wars Blu-Ray Changes” is easily the funniest thing I’ve read all week. Highly recommended.
- John Scalzi from Filmcritic.com points out that “Ellen Ripley Is Clearly the Best Female Character in Scifi Film, and That’s a Problem.” At first, I was skeptical, but after some thought/research, I have to concur: nobody else comes close. That’s depressing.
We had two search terms of note over the past couple weeks. The first, which made laugh out loud, was “what is antarctica pussy?” It’s one of life’s big questions. The second was “сатанисты фото,” which is apparently Russian for “satanists photo.” I feel like somebody has a very flawed impression of what we write about at Pussy Goes Grrr!