Today, with the help of Marlon Brando and a cute kitty, I must drop that saddest of blogging words: hiatus. For a number of reasons (work, personal lives, etc.), Pussy Goes Grrr will not be updated until June 17, just in time for the Queer Film Blogathon. (P.S.—still plenty of time to sign up!) Till then, you can always glance over our index of reviewed films, leave comments on old posts, or check out the links below…
- I adore matte paintings. And here’s Peter Cook’s list of “The 50 greatest matte paintings of all time”!
- The New Yorker’s Colson Whitehead tells of “A Psychotronic Childhood” spent watching horror movies.
- The Sundance coming-of-age horror movie Excision has a trailer.
- Brendan at Critical Damage asks readers to “Quit Pretending There Isn’t a Videogame Rape Culture.”
- Mark Buckingham’s comic adaptation of Neil Gaiman’s terrifying “Feeders & Eaters.”
- Need an incentive to increase your word count? Try “Written? Kitten!”
We’ll leave you until later in the month with a pretty hilarious search term: “witch lesbian make magically disappear with pussy.”