“Felis catus is your taxonomic nomenclature,” wrote Data of his cat Spot. “An endothermic quadruped, carnivorous by nature.” That’s right: this week’s kitty is the adorable tabby from Star Trek: The Next Generation, a show I recently wrote about. The show’s cast members had wildly differing opinions about Spot, but I just love that spacefaring kitty. And now, links!
- The only piece of fanfiction you need to read: “The Deep Blue Sea 2: The Spy Who, Yes, All Right, Loved Me, But Not Quite the Same Way I Loved Him, I’m Afraid.”
- “Severus Snape Does Not Deserve Your Pity.”
- Ann Friedman’s “Disapproval Matrix.”
- R. Kurt Osenlund on the very fun, very ’80s Girls Just Want to Have Fun.
- “Corgi Zine”: a zine about corgis!!
- “Watergate: The Video Game.”
- “Jasper Online: Chronicling the Jasper Experience,” on The Simpsons’ Jasper.
- “7 thoughts on women in games” by Porpentine.
- “The Kitschiest Hotel in the World.”
A few recent search terms: “mmm cunt,” “sensual asholes.dvd” (which I’m sorry to say cannot be purchased from this website), and “pelicula ratas gigantes asesinas,” which is Spanish for “giant killer rat movies.” Like The Food of the Gods, maybe?