A while back, I showed you a photo of Peter Lorre with two kitties. Well, to top that, here are four photos of Peter Lorre and Vincent Price with two different kitties! Summer is over. Autumn is here. It’s time to stop fucking around. Now here are a bunch of links I’ve been gathering for the past couple months:
Finally, search terms! Like “spying wife pussy blogspot.” And “pussy trazan.” And incoherent strings of vaguely pornographic keywords like “catherine keener cameltoe pussy, tube8” and “las princesas de disney pusy”!
Filed under Cinema, Theater
Aww, it’s Bette Davis with a kitty! And now some long-overdue links!
Some very vaginal search terms lately! For example, “charging vagina images” and “god+told+me+to+show+my+pussy” and of course, “young pussy very weary.”
This week’s kitty is from the prestige drama Notes on a Scandal, which has some terrific work by Judi Dench (and her poor sick kitty) but left a bad taste in my mouth with its aggressive homophobia. Anyway, kitty. And now links:
Two weird, bestiality-themed search terms this week: first the relatively prosaic “beautiful boy fuck sheep” and then the “Whaaaat?”-inducing “pussy girls fucking horse monkey zebra camel etc.” Whaaaat? indeed.
We’re baaaack! After a November hiatus, new content is finally returning to Pussy Goes Grrr. More to come over the next few weeks, too, as we wrap up 2012 and see what the new year has in store. In the meantime, we have a kitty for you—this week’s ominous feline comes from Kaneto Shindo’s spooooky ghost story Kuroneko, which literally translates into Black Cat—and some links!
Finally, some recent/disturbing search terms: “convinced sister to have sex with me,” “constantly worrying if baby is alive,” and “ten men dum in one pussy.” On the more amusing side, “lustoffuck.” Which, I guess, is “lust of fuck” condensed into a single word?
The kitties for this week’s 80th Link Dump are from notoriously kitty-friendly auteur Chris Marker and his short film La Jetée, which I wrote about yesterday. They’re lying on a blanket! So cute and comfy. And now, an abundance of links…
- Jeffrey Sconce’s “Belated Thoughts on Themed Dining in Todd Solondz’s Life During Wartime.”
- Michael Barthel’s “Game Change and Showgirls: Politics as Camp.”
- NPR’s Laura Krantz on “Photographing Literature’s Famous Food Scenes,” a photo series by Dinah Fried.
- Wanna see cute, blocky versions of Criterion covers? Of course you do.
- Chris Higgins asks, “Did Blowing into Nintendo Cartridges Really Help?”
- Glenn Dunks at Stale Popcorn takes apart After Elton’s very questionable “100 Greatest Gay Movies” list piece by piece.
- “No Homophobes,” a project that monitors homophobic slurs on Twitter.
- Alex at Film Forager made/sells a kick-ass Enter the Dragon poster.
- Ian Grey on “How Lifeforce and Mean Streets saved my sanity.”
- For about the thousandth time, Richard Brody explains exactly why I love movies: “The Movies Aren’t Dying (They’re Not Even Sick.)“
- Want to read a little something about The Master? Here are nine of my favorite pieces on it, from (in alphabetical order) Jason Bellamy, Jake Cole, Bilge Ebiri, Jim Emerson, Kent Jones, Scott Nye, Alyssa Rosenberg, Bill Ryan, and Matt Zurcher.
Recent search terms that amuse me include “self photo fail, dildo,” “last minut pusst,” and of course “سكس,” is Arabic for “sex.”
This week’s unbelievably cute kitty is Pussyfoot, best friend to the dog Marc Anthony, as created by Chuck Jones. (This particular image is from “Kiss Me Cat.”) Enormous eyes, inexpressive face, loving canine buddy… yeah, every other kitty can just go home. Pussyfoot has to be the cutest. Anyway, here are a ton of links:
Not much in the way of search terms these past couple weeks, but I’m still amused by “look in side girl badey” and “www gose fozen muschi,” which seems like a severely garbled attempt to type in a URL. For what kind of website, I have no idea. “Goose frozen… muschi”?
Filed under art, Cinema, Media
It’s Tom Waits holding a kitty! Have you ever seen anything cuter in your life? Aaahh I just love it. And now, some links:
We have a pair of “pussy”-themed search terms this week: the anatomically unlikely “man sticks his head all way in womans pussy” and the emphatic mantra of desire “i really truly do enjoy touching tickling kissing a female lesbian pussy.” I think the doubling on “really truly” and “female lesbian” are my favorite parts.